D21629: [Task Manager] Use ToolButtons for buttons in popup, rather than mouseArea+icon

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jun 6 18:23:18 BST 2019

filipf accepted this revision.
filipf added a comment.

  +1 buttons should be buttons unless there's really strong designer reasons such as in the login screen etc. I'm also enjoying this a lot more than than just having icons.

  BTW when talking about consistency, do we also apply this change to the media player applet?

INLINE COMMENTS

> ToolTipInstance.qml:336
> +                    PlasmaComponents.ToolButton {
> +                        // TODO: make PlasmaComponents ToolButtons respond to size changes
> +                        // iconHeight: units.iconSizes.medium

Do we also have the issue here that the tool button will grow in size but not the icon inside it? Seems OK when I bump up the scaling.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  use-toolbuttons-in-popup-delegates (branched from master)