D22564: [RFC] [SwipeListItem] Take into account scrollbar visibility and form factor

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jul 19 18:22:16 BST 2019

ngraham created this revision.
ngraham added reviewers: mart, Kirigami.
Herald added a project: Kirigami.
ngraham requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Right now, `SwipeListItem` isn't as convergent as it could be. It always uses a very
  large margin between actions, and its right margin doesn't take into account the
  visibility of the scrollbar, so it's always too much.

  This patch makes the spacing conditional on form factor, and takes into account the
  scrollbar.

  Note: the scrollbar part of the patch doesn't actually work and always goes down the
  codepath for not having a scrollbar visible. It's copied from implementation of the
  drag handle, where it also doesn't work.I couldn't figure out how to fix it. Help
  would be appreciated, or else we could land this and then fix them both in a
  subsequent patch.

TEST PLAN
  [no scrollbar visible]
  Before: F7052481: Before.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7052481>

  After: F7052482: After.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7052482>

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami

BRANCH
  respect-scrollbar-visibility-for-swipelistitem (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  src/controls/templates/SwipeListItem.qml