how about a developer KCM

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Tue Jul 16 14:48:46 BST 2019

No objections, sounds like a good idea to me. I would even say it should
be something that gets built when you compile Plasma from source, and in
this case, you just automatically get it. That way regular users will
never see it, and developers always will, with no configuration or
secret Konami codes or anything required.

Nate