D22322: Store crash report automatically if shutting down

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jul 11 10:08:59 BST 2019

sitter accepted this revision.
sitter added a comment.

  some style fixes then ship it plz 👍

INLINE COMMENTS

> drkonqi.cpp:214
> +
> +    void removeOldFilesIn(QDir& dir) {
> +        auto fileList = dir.entryInfoList(QDir::Files | QDir::NoDotAndDotDot,

& goes to the right of the space; curly brace goes on next line for multi-line function bodies

> drkonqi.cpp:217
> +                                          QDir::SortFlag::Time | QDir::Reversed);
> +        if (fileList.size() >= 10) {
> +            int filesToRemove = fileList.size() - 9;

This doesn't necessarily need changing, but I want to point out that this and the following two lines are convoluted, they are simply `for (int i = fileList.size(); i <= 10; --i) {}` if I am reading this right.

> drkonqi.cpp:219
> +            int filesToRemove = fileList.size() - 9;
> +            while(filesToRemove--) {
> +                auto currentFile = fileList.takeFirst();

space between while and brace

> drkonqi.cpp:232
> +        QDir dir(dirname);
> +        if(!dir.mkpath(dirname)) {