D22381: Add previous-/nextActivity methods

Ivan Čukić noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jul 10 22:33:22 BST 2019

ivan added a comment.

  You are right, they are randomized.

  And, yes, that is what I meant on IRC - that redundancy due to keeping a sorted list will likely lead to future issues, but I see no other way if we want to be consistent regarding listing and switching.

  As it is required to have fast access by UUID, the hash needs to stay. So, I'd say we will need the redundancy. Maybe there is some multi-key sorted multi-map in boost - kamd already uses boost::flat_map, so this would be fine. :)

REPOSITORY
  R161 KActivity Manager Service