D22296: Port KSMServer to Solid::Power, drop KDELibs4Support requirement

Harald Sitter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jul 8 09:49:11 BST 2019

sitter added a comment.

  FTR: The async solid power API is not built by default as it is unfinished, it's also not API stable. I recently poked Alex Fiestas about it and he said that the parts of the new async API that actually were implemented when he handed over maintainer ship of solid were more or less done, there were some open concerns over the job class itself as supposedly that duplicates kjob a bit. I haven't had a closer look beyond that though.
  So, in order to port to the API, it'd first need finishing up really.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace