D22223: Seek to end as mpris next action

Markus Ebner noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jul 3 20:53:50 BST 2019

seijikun planned changes to this revision.
seijikun added a comment.

  Oh, I'm sorry. I had a look in this list here <https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/HTMLMediaElement> and thought, that all methods without a warning triangle are good to go.
  I guess this one <https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/HTMLMediaElement/currentTime> would be the way to go, then?

  > Also, you never announce that we can go next (and I don't think we can tell), so this shouldn't even work, but that it does is a bug.

  I noticed, that the Next-Button worked, even though the GUI-buttons in the MPRIS tray are disabled, but I couldn't find out how to announce that it's supported.

  > A website should provide a nexttrack callback if it supports changing tracks, which YouTube does while watching playlists.

  Is that what lines 217 to 226 are for, because that does not seem to work for me in Firefox? Neither with normal videos, nor in playlists.

REPOSITORY
  R856 Plasma Browser Integration