D22223: Seek to end as mpris next action

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jul 3 08:16:48 BST 2019

broulik added a comment.

  Thanks for your patch.
  `fastSeek` doesn't seem to be part of the HTML audio/video DOM API and also isn't supported by Chrome.
  A website should provide a `nexttrack` callback if it supports changing tracks, which YouTube does while watching playlists. Your patch would unconditionally seek, even if the website did.
  Also, you never announce that we can go next (and I don't think we can tell), so this shouldn't even work, but that it does is a bug.

REPOSITORY
  R856 Plasma Browser Integration