D18287: Remove hardcoded /usr/share paths in install

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 16 01:41:32 GMT 2019

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
davidedmundson requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  We can't assume where breeze color files are installed.

  If this was a user facing app we should use XDG_DATA_DIRS but as this is
  purely used as an install script it should use the data configured in
  the found breeze.

  There's still a tonne of hardcoded strings in the scripts, but at least
  they're now in paths we don't hit.

TEST PLAN
  Now builds on my machine.

REPOSITORY