D17975: [Notifications] Add padding to notifications

Root noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 9 02:28:39 GMT 2019

rooty added a comment.

  In D17975#389613 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17975#389613>, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > BTW, if you want a neater solution: (though consider this optional)
  >  Instead, use Layout.topMargin on the titleBar and Layout.bottomMargin on the lowerPart.

  I love it. It's just that the icon doesn't seem to get the message :/ That's why I've been manipulating the height this entire time. I'd like to implement this but I don't know how to add padding to IconItem... (I can't think of anything to anchor it to - anchoring it to parent.bottom and adding a margin stretches the icon out / distorts it)

  > There's a logic error. I'll rewrite it so you can see it.

  I'm sorry I still don't get it 😓
  If greater than 1 then return 0.5, otherwise (it's less than or equal to 1 = either 0 or 1?) if 0 then 0, otherwise (not zero but 1) return 2.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace