D17921: Show Desktop Toolbox Icon/Svg next to checkbox in the config

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 2 19:53:57 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  I totally agree with the problem statement, but not necessarily with the proposed solution. :) Let me propose another approach for making this clearer.

  Right now, the desktop toolbox is a square with a hamburger icon when it's in the corner. When you drag it anywhere else, it becomes rectangular and gains the useless text "Default."

  Instead, how about we make it always display the text "Desktop Toolbox"? That would frankly make its purpose more obvious too, and with its name visible, the checkbox in this settings window will be much more connected in the user's mind with the actual thing itself.

  Thoughts?

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop