D19369: [sddm-theme] Remove login screen blur effect

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 27 20:31:28 GMT 2019

davidedmundson added a comment.

  RE: blur

  To do it the same way that patch did it in the end (Using sRGB textures) would require a Qt patch. That would magically fix all shaders. I've not tried, but it certainly looks feasible.
  (Patch QSGMaterial to have a flag to push/pop GL_FRAMEBUFFER_SRGB) then patch QQuickOpenGlShaderEffect.cpp then add an option in QQuickShaderEffect)

  Alternatively:
  We could copy and paste the FastBlur and square the fragment colours locally.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace