D19340: Search new knsrc locations

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 27 09:41:56 GMT 2019

leinir marked an inline comment as done.
leinir added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> apol wrote in KNSBackend.cpp:69
> Discover should probably not fallback, i.e. pass false as an argument.
> Otherwise the problem will persist.
>
> This is Plasma 5.16 and by then we should have all applications within KDE ported. This can be an incentive for the rest to install in the right place.

Hmm! Very good point indeed, we're far enough away for this to be a thing we can sort for the majority of things, and yup, definitely avoids a very great amount of headaches :) i shall swap that and update the patch shortly

REPOSITORY
  R134 Discover Software Store