D18934: WIP: [Notifications] Remove close button border by porting to IconItem

Filip Fila noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Feb 25 20:03:48 GMT 2019

filipf added a comment.

  Update: I managed to get RoundButton working. While it does only have a minimal frame, unfortunately (with non-Breeze themes I believe) the button seemed to be suffering from odd coloring issues such as randomly taking on highlight color (even when the notifications were not interacted with).

  Since I too now have little confidence in IconItem, I think the only thing we could do is make the existing ToolButton flat. But without the frame the icon looks too small.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace