Notes for 18/2/2019 monday meeting

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 11:26:00 GMT 2019

David:
* working on replacing libkworkspace
* There's a branch davidedmundson/kworkspace2 which I'll update in a bit,
everything is sooo much tidier.
* documented my plans on phabricator under that ksmserver splitting task
https://phabricator.kde.org/T9779
* fixed a regression in ksmserver

Kai Uwe:
* Diff 18646 "[Colors KCM] Add search and filter" [Needs Review] https://
phabricator.kde.org/D18646

Marco:
Kirigami:
* support for alternating stripey listitem backgrounds, useful for multi
column lists
* continue to work on the pagerow partial c++ rewrite
* experimenting with some new heuristics to determine which icons are
monochrome since is a big sore point atm especially when the desktop style is
not used (eg Android), I fear it will be necessary to iterate over pixel
colors in software
* fixed some qml warnings on stderr

qqc2-desktop-style
* ScrollBar now behaves like qwidgets on mouse click: left button click does
pgup/pgdown, middle button does absolute positioning

KWin:
* experiments to modify D18818 approach to how martin said, seems super tricky
--
Marco Martin