D18717: improvements for global shortcuts

Michail Vourlakos noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Feb 5 19:06:48 GMT 2019

mvourlakos added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> globalshortcuts.cpp:810
> +{
> +    return sortedViewsList(m_corona->layoutManager()->currentLatteViews())[0];
> +}

1. this can create a crash when there are no views at all shown.

please make a check that sortedViewsList returns **count()>0** and if it doesnt it can return a **nullptr**

2. the function **highestPriorityView** probably needs to be moved at layout and **sortedViewsList** at the same time but that can be a different commit after this commit has landed because the **sortedViewList** is used I think in more places at globalshortcuts

REPOSITORY
  R878 Latte Dock