D26275: SourcesPage: Override contentItem of ListSectionHeader instead of relying on data property

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Dec 29 23:00:00 GMT 2019

ngraham accepted this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  Ah my mistake. I was confused by the empty overflow issue, which your other patch fixes. I can confirm that this fixes the actual reported issue. :)

  However... I wonder if it's also worth fixing ListSectionHeader. It is indeed designed for you to feed it items rather than building your own custom layout, as this was perceived as being more simple. However I can see how this doesn't work at all when you put an ActionToolbar in it since it winds up inside the Rowlayout.  I wonder if ultimately the idea was bad and we should just require that you give it your own custom layout... or if maybe it can detect when  the item you give it is or has a layout and then replace the RowLayout with it? Or maybe that's a terrible idea.

REPOSITORY
  R134 Discover Software Store

BRANCH
  sources_actiontoolbar