D26256: [WIP][Applet] Make 'raise maximum volume' global

George Vogiatzis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Dec 28 18:54:03 GMT 2019

gvgeo added a comment.

  Actually I never touch volume control, so don't have strong opinion. Either way I'm good, no worries.
  But in general believe, that should simplify UI and usability, while trying to keep features.

  This patch removes 2 options.
  While the other could have the mockup as a default, while also giving more options to advanced users.

  But if it is about code maintenance, I will not disagree.

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet