D26238: Improve context menu

Michail Vourlakos noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Dec 27 07:52:53 GMT 2019

mvourlakos added a comment.

  In D26238#583413 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D26238#583413>, @trmdi wrote:

  > 1. It still works for other cases.

  Do you cycle in settings tabs with Meta+W, between Layouts and Preferences ?

  > 3. "Configure Application" sounds a bit unclearly.  And it can confuse users with "Configure Application Dashboard". "Configure Latte Global Settings..." is too long?

  it is too long... I can accept suggestions for [Verb+Noun] cases

  In D26238#583414 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D26238#583414>, @trmdi wrote:

  > 4. I want to separate between **View's items** (Add widget, Edit View) and **Latte's items** (Layouts, Configure Latte) because they are two different groups (one is the global setting, one is the view setting) (See the After screenshot)

  I wont object for now, but I will conclude if I will keep the second separator after using the program with the changes for some days. The order of the actions must be the one referenced though.

REPOSITORY
  R878 Latte Dock