D22176: Rework system tray settings

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Dec 16 22:33:26 GMT 2019

ngraham added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ConfigGeneral.qml:101
> +                    enabled: !showAllCheckBox.checked
> +                    model: isPlasmoid ? [i18n("Auto"), i18n("Shown"), i18n("Hidden"), i18n("Disabled")] : [i18n("Auto"), i18n("Shown"), i18n("Hidden")]
> +

While we're at it, I might suggest using visibility strings that are bit more obvious about their purpose. In particular "Auto" has the same issue as "Smart" in that it's not clear what it actually does. I might propose something like this:

  Always shown
  Shown while in use/when relevant/something like that
  Only shown in pop-up
  Disabled

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace