D25986: Resize file dialog window before size restore

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Dec 14 12:53:59 GMT 2019

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Plasma.
davidedmundson requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  KDEPlatformDialogHelper explicitly resizes the window contents to the
  window as part of a bug fix. This means we lose the common path where
  the window resizes to the content's size hints that happens later.

  If we resize the window to the size hint in advance we keep our size
  hint.

  (alternatively it seems to be me we can remove that old hack...but it
  needs testing by people with Qt5.12)

TEST PLAN
  KWrite -> open

  Size is 900x600, the size hint
  not 640x480 the QPA default

REPOSITORY
  R135 Integration for Qt applications in Plasma

BRANCH
  master

AFFECTED FILES
  src/platformtheme/kdeplatformfiledialoghelper.cpp