D23520: Add time line to X axis

Alex Debus noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 28 21:26:58 BST 2019

alexde added a comment.

  > As you can see, it's kind of funny that only one of the labels has a date under it. This is fine for the multi-day graphs, but for the graphs that are entirely within the current day, I would recommend omitting the date.

  There's actually not such thing as a "single-day" graph. If you look at 0:30 am at your "1 hour" graph, it will go from 11:30 pm to 0:30 am. :-)
  But I am fine to omit the dates or at least the current day for all but the "48 hour" and "1 week" graphs. Just tell me what you prefer.

REPOSITORY
  R102 KInfoCenter