D23518: Disable media controls and tabsrunner in Firefox again

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 28 09:58:21 BST 2019

davidedmundson accepted this revision.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  Yeah, but I /really really really/ don't like surprise upgrade behaviour that you get this patch and suddenly your incognito windows are being publicly broadcast everywhere. It could lead to something quite bad.

  The whole situation sucks, but I don't think we have a choice.

INLINE COMMENTS

> extension-utils.js:28
>
> -let firefoxVersionMatch = navigator.userAgent.match(/Firefox\/(\d+)/)
> -let firefoxVersion = firefoxVersionMatch ? Number(firefoxVersionMatch[1]) : NaN

may as well keep this?

REPOSITORY
  R856 Plasma Browser Integration