D23270: [Energy] Put battery capacity info in battery section and call it "degradation"

Méven Car noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Aug 20 06:56:39 BST 2019

meven added a comment.

  > To further reduce the confusion, the battery's degradation lavel is relocated to the Battery section.

  I don't think that is necessary.
  What is confusing in a degradation value in an energy section ?
  It is clearly an energy degradation value.
  If we want to make things clearer we could name "Degradation" "Capactiy degradation" for instance or rename "Capacity" to "Battery capacity remaining" for that matter..

REPOSITORY
  R102 KInfoCenter