D12827: Added process details in the process list context menu

Méven Car noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Aug 16 17:41:39 BST 2019

meven added a comment.

  I quite like this feature @chrisx
  I hope you can still push it forward after all this time.

INLINE COMMENTS

> DetailsDlg.cpp:1
> +/*
> +	KSysGuard, the KDE System Guard

Personally I would favor a class name with no abbreviation, here DetailsDialog, and here perhaps make it more explicit like ProcessDetailsDialog.

> ksysguardprocesslist.cpp:205
>          renice->setShortcut(Qt::Key_F8);
> +		details = new QAction(i18n("Process Details..."), q);
>          selectParent = new QAction(i18n("Jump to Parent Process"), q);

Indentation seems off.

> ksysguardprocesslist.cpp:1225
> +	QList<KSysGuard::Process *> processes = selectedProcesses();
> +	if(processes.size()!=1)return;
> +	QPointer<DetailsDlg> detailsdlg=new DetailsDlg(processes.first()->pid(),processModel(),d->mUi->treeView);

if (processes.size() != 1) {

  return;

}
You can try to use uncrustify-kf5 to (https://github.com/KDE/kde-dev-scripts/blob/master/uncrustify-kf5) to solve code style and indentation issues.
It works on whole directories only, so you might want to use `uncrustify-kf5; git commit --amend --no-edit [files part you are adding/touching] ; git checkout .`

REPOSITORY
  R111 KSysguard Library