D23080: [GTK3 -> Chrome/ium] Tweak tab stylings

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Aug 12 07:49:01 BST 2019

broulik added a comment.

  In D23080#510593 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D23080#510593>, @ngraham wrote:

  > It results in a look we have anywhere else and with the default Breeze color scheme I think it looks super heavy:
  >  F7205054: Screenshot_20190811_150818.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7205054>

  This looks absolutely fantastic.

  All of the light options you like lack contrast to the disabled tabs. The main reason I had to stop using Breeze GTK in Chrome is that inactive tabs have the same color as the current one making it hard to see which is the current tab.

  Maybe we need to take step back and come up with a solution that works for all schemes, even if it means tinting the user color for this particular control (if that's possible with CSS).

REPOSITORY
  R98 Breeze for Gtk