D22468: Rewrite KScreen KCM as ConfigModule with outputs model and Kirigami

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 7 18:41:10 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  In D22468#508290 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D22468#508290>, @romangg wrote:

  > I currently concentrate on libkscreen backend work and output duplication and have based other patches on this rewrite here. So I only want to touch this diff again in case of critical issues but not add more detail work on top of what's already there. Instead after merge of the rewrite please create a task with your list of ideas so we can go with multiple small patches afterwards. Also some of these points should be discussed some more and a task is better suited for that.

  I can do that, but in principle I think when a patch involves a UI rewrite, it's fair game to offer UI suggestions. If you don't want to change the new UI you've written in this patch, it might be better to break this patch up into a backend component that you can use as a base for other patches, and a front-end leaf node patch where we can do the UI review independently of the other dependent backend work.

REPOSITORY
  R104 KScreen