D22988: Fix incorrect Kickoff tab bar layout for vertical panels

Konstantin Lisin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 7 11:56:18 BST 2019

lisin added a comment.

  Line `onHeightChanged: onWidthChanged()` fixes BUG: 395390
  I'm not sure if this is the best solution. For some reason, `plasmacomponents/qml/TabBar.qml` lacks an `onHeightChanged()` function but it has `onWidthChanged()` that seems to do what needs to happen here. Maybe `TabBar.qml` should be changed instead.

  The rest of the changes is for BUG: 393888
  It seems to me that the removed code was a more clean way to do this, but it didn't update the values without restarting.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop