D22774: Add a button to the notes applet to clear formatting

Luca Carlon noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Aug 7 01:29:02 BST 2019

luc4 updated this revision to Diff 63248.
luc4 added a comment.

  I updated the TextArea element to QtQuickControls 2 (this may not be necessary) and I added a menu with a look more consistent with the rest of Plasma. The menu includes the same actions we had before: undo, redo, copy, cut, paste, delete, clear and select all. In addition, I added a new paste action (now the default paste action), which pastes without formatting. Also, I set the shortcut to remove formatting before pasting.

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D22774?vs=62634&id=63248

AFFECTED FILES
  applets/notes/package/contents/ui/ShortcutMenuItem.qml
  applets/notes/package/contents/ui/main.qml
  applets/notes/plugin/documenthandler.cpp
  applets/notes/plugin/documenthandler.h