D20908: RFC: Redesign QML applet configuration windows

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 30 12:44:07 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  Yeah I think keeping the icons on top is nice here since it makes for large click areas. Putting the icon beside the text makes more sense when the number of categories is very large, which isn't normally the case for settings windows.

  In D20908#458428 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20908#458428>, @filipf wrote:

  > BTW implementation wise here's one reason why what I did here is not a good solution:
  >
  > F6801185: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F6801185>

  Looks like the rectangle needs to not be visible when there's only one category. Maybe we can get that information from `globalConfigModel`.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop