Monday meeting notes for 29/4/2019

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 11:23:37 BST 2019

Kai Uwe:
 Work done:
 - Updated my microphone indicator patch
 - Blogged about privacy sprint: https://blog.broulik.de/2019/04/privacy-sprint-in-leipzig/
 - Kate now offers VI mode toggle in insert/replace menu, making leaving VI
mode easier :)
 - Fixed regression in task manager launchers caused by != → !== changes...
 - Fixed window thumbnails leaking fds
 - Did a new release of plasma-browser-integration
 -- Coordinated with promo, they posted on social media etc
 people love it :P
 - plasma-browser-integration:
 -- Add option to blacklist media controls on a per-domain basis
 -- Better error handling (e.g. don't show notification when failed to load,
just a
  little badge maybe)
 -- Make artwork handling/parsing more standards-compliant
 - Notifications:
 -- Migrate Task Manager to new lib and add settings for badges and progress
 Other:
 - Thanks everyone for reviewing my notification patches :)
 -- Only large chunk missing now is the lib, please review: D20265
    Diff 20265 "Introduce libnotificationmanager" [Needs Review] https://
phabricator.kde.org/D20265

Eike:
 - some minor reviews
 - investigating a bad crash affecting taskmanager and pager

Marco:
Kirigami:
* DesktopIcon is now just Icon
* pushed the new mouse wheel management
* started to do a documentation about colors for the new sphinx developer
oriented website https://www.my-scratch.de/Kirigami/style/color.html
qqc2-desktop-style and plasma-style:
* port to the new mousewheel management

--