D15093: Add WireGuard capability.

Bruce Anderson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 25 07:15:32 BST 2018

andersonbruce marked 9 inline comments as done.
andersonbruce added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> jgrulich wrote in plasmanetworkmanagement_wireguardui.desktop:16
> Name could be just WireGuard I guess

I left this alone because it is consistent with the names of other VPNs.

> jgrulich wrote in wireguardadvancedwidget.cpp:87
> This validation doesn't seem to work, I can click on "ok" button even when the advanced widget is empty. Also it's a bit weird  that the function name suggests something else then it's doing. I would suggest splitting this into something like "updatePresharedKeyValidation()" and to the one you have now. One would really do just the check, the other would update the color.
>
> Same please do for classic wireguard widget.

I did this slightly different from the suggestion but it only does the checks once per change and I think it is correctly enabling/disabling the "Ok" button. By the way, the "Ok" button is enabled when all entries on the Advanced widget are blank because all of the entries are optional and therefore all blank is perfectly valid.

REPOSITORY
  R116 Plasma Network Management Applet