D15599: Port the "Switch Desktop" containment action to libtaskmanager

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 17 00:06:42 BST 2018

davidedmundson requested changes to this revision.
davidedmundson added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> zzag wrote in desktop.cpp:73
> I didn't test it, but I think this one would be better:
>
>   qDeleteAll(m_actions.begin() + numDesktops, m_actions.end());
>   m_actions.resize(numDesktops);

There's a bigger question.

What if you have 5 desktops, and you delete desktop 2?

We don't want the action for desktop 5 to be the one that's removed.

This either needs better change tracking or to just rebuild the list every time.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace