D15702: User can define margins for the desktop

Michail Vourlakos noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 15 12:56:28 BST 2018

mvourlakos added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> davidedmundson wrote in FolderView.qml:1127
> I don't understand this change?

when I tested the patch there was an issue when the user was dragging an applet at the edges of the desktop and in areas that now the margins are used. This qBound() is trying to only accept x,y values that are valid ones....

A case I remember was that a user was dragging an applet at the far right of the desktop and the applet was moving at the far left on the opposite side.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop