D15869: Fallback to in-process prompt if logout prompt fails

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 1 14:19:43 BST 2018

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> shutdown.cpp:229
> +                    //i18nd is used as this patch was backported to an LTS with stable translations
> +                    fallbackPrompt->setText(i18nd("plasma_lookandfeel_org.kde.lookandfeel", "Shutdown"));
> +                    break;

Shutdown -> Shut Down

"Shutdown" is a noun ("The nuclear reactor is experiencing a shutdown!")

"Shut Down" is an imperative command with a verb ("Shut down the nuclear reactor!"), which is how everything else is phrased.

I will submit a patch to fix this elsewhere too, but let's also try to avoid perpetuating this grammar error in new code.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace