D17216: Move the about page from Discover to Kirigami

Aleix Pol Gonzalez noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 28 15:35:20 GMT 2018

apol marked an inline comment as done.
apol added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> broulik wrote in AboutPage.qml:102
> Not a huge fan of this, privacy-wise, also QtQuick doesn't do any caching on its own

I do agree it can read a bit weird.
It's generally done on public emails though, I'm not sure why it's bad.

If we feel better about it, I can drop it and we port it to something else we're happy with some day.

> broulik wrote in LinkButton.qml:35
> This thing is missing `Accessible` and keyboard handling, can you make this style `AbstractButton` or something instead?

It used to be an AbstractButton, I remember it having weird behaviors in layouts, and in general we actually want it to behave as a Label.
I'll add Accessible.

> broulik wrote in UrlButton.qml:51
> Add `edit-copy` icon

I don't think we can have icons in menus yet in Qt 5.9.

REPOSITORY
  R169 Kirigami

BRANCH
  master