D16879: [Login and Lock screens] Improve UI elements' contrast a bit

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 27 23:46:35 GMT 2018

ngraham added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> mart wrote in ActionButton.qml:41
> those and the stronger shadows to the clock seems unrelated, as on this contrast is doing by darkening the background and not adding unneeded shadows.
> this seems more the unrelated change to the login screen to not have the blurred background?

The stronger clock shadows do show up on the login screen since before the UI shows up, you see the clock with its shadow.

I can move the button shadow change to the other patch though.

> davidedmundson wrote in Clock.qml:50
> why?
>
> The fact that it's in just one of two labels makes it weirder.

This was copied from the lookandfeel clock (the two had drifted out of sync). I can remove it from both places.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace