D17177: Drop tab-based UI for the about page

Thomas Pfeiffer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 27 14:18:07 GMT 2018

colomar added a comment.

  Integrating it in one page is definitely an improvement!
  Some detailed comments (I am aware that those things  introduced with this layout change, they just become apparent now):

  1. "About" at the top of the page and "About Discover..." are redundant. I'd recommend just integrating the Copyright and license lines above the hline and removing the "About Discover..." heading
  2. "Libraries" -> "Libraries used" (might be a bit too long for a tab title but as a title on a page it's perfectly fine)
  3. I'd maybe remove the "Please use..." line above the authors because we have the "Report Bug..." button at the top anyway so it would be redundant. If you fear that users might miss the button up there, I'd opt for moving the button elsewhere rather than having two different places for bug reporting on the same page

REPOSITORY
  R134 Discover Software Store