D16897: Allow windows to be closed from the window switchers

Martin Flöser noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 15 16:45:02 GMT 2018

graesslin added a comment.

  In D16897#359900 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16897#359900>, @ngraham wrote:

  > Good point, guys. I'll start with `StandardKey.Close` for now and see about making the KWin changes later (I'll admit I'm a bit intimidated by KWin's codebase!).

  I would prefer if the standardKey.Close is not used. This is an in-application shortcut used by Qt, but not necessarily by GTK or other toolkits. It is not used by the window manager. Please don't mix in-application shortcuts and global shortcuts. It would be confusing to users.

REPOSITORY
  R114 Plasma Addons