D13192: Implement a triangle filter for mouse events on the Kickoff tabbar

Eike Hein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 30 11:59:03 UTC 2018

hein added a comment.

  > Could a different approach work here? No change on hover, but just on click? The user controls the entire action.

  Can you explain what you dislike about my patch enough that makes you think an entirely different approach is in order, or why you think it fails to solve the problem? It's a bit weird to react to a patch with "lol ... ok, maybe something else entirely" in review without that buildup.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop