D13064: reimplemented drop-down menu arrow in toolbuttons in case of instant inline popup

Hugo Pereira Da Costa noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 23 20:48:53 UTC 2018

hpereiradacosta added a comment.

  I really don't understand the fear factor and unknown action argument. There are tooltips, possibly text alongside (or below icon), and the icon itself. Also, if you have to fear what an application might do to the point that you will only click on menus and not menu actions, I doubt you will achieve much. Should we also add a symbol on icons to say that they are non-dangerous ? (even if not a menu ?)

REPOSITORY
  R31 Breeze