D13058: Remove legacy Wine hack-around from rules rc.

Eike Hein noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 23 12:35:35 UTC 2018

hein added a comment.

  I was a bit worried my latest change could break the case of kcmshell setting KCM .desktop files (which are NoDisplay), but on X11, this is done via a window hint we evaluate directly in XWindowsTasksModel (bypassing TaskTools) and in any case it's set to a path, which `windowUrlFromMetadata` handles first in an earlier block. This path handling block is what it hits with the appId on Wayland, so it works fine there too.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace

BRANCH
  Plasma/5.12