D12974: Workspace KCM Code Improvement

Furkan Tokac noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun May 20 01:58:32 UTC 2018

furkantokac marked 3 inline comments as done.
furkantokac added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> zzag wrote in workspaceoptions.cpp:37
> I think you could do something like this in the header file
>
>   class ...  {
>       m_stateToolTip = true;
>       m_stateVisualFeedback = true;
>       m_stateSingleClick = true;
>   };

This one is more clear imho because they are not optional initializations, they are must so we emphasize that.

> zzag wrote in workspaceoptions.cpp:180
> I would remove it. It doesn't add any useful information. I don't see any word about commets in the kdelibs coding style(I assume Plasma follows it) but as a rule of thumb: comment things that are not obvious.
>
> For example, see https://google.github.io/styleguide/cppguide.html#Implementation_Comments

Actually this is optional. Not a big issue. Makes it easier to follow. Specifically for this patch, it's okay imho.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop