D12849: Improve layout of fonts kcm

Henrik Fehlauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue May 15 12:14:06 UTC 2018

rkflx added a comment.

  In D12849#262693 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12849#262693>, @progwolff wrote:

  > How about joining the options instead?
  >
  > F5849093: Screenshot_fonts_layout_radio.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F5849093>

  Great idea!

  BTW, what's the difference between Vendor Default and the regular Defaults button? Either we provide an option to reset to the default for every single option separately, or for none at all. (This would reduce the number of radio buttons further, material for a separate Diff, though.)

  (Also, watch out for the string freeze on Thursday.)

  ---

  In D12849#261837 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12849#261837>, @ngraham wrote:

  > And maybe use a bit of extra vertical padding instead of that horizontalline separator?

  +1, because currently the margin between "Schriftarten" and "System Fonts Selection" is huge, while the margin between the horizontal separator and "Font Rendering" is tiny.

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop

BRANCH
  fonts_kcm_layout (branched from master)