D12091: HIG entry for On-demand pattern and swipe list item

Fabian Riethmayer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 4 14:36:39 UTC 2018

fabianr marked an inline comment as done.
fabianr added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> colomar wrote in ondemand.rst:27
> Since this is a command pattern, shouldn't this link to command patterns instead of navigation patterns?

My intention was to suggest switching to a navigation pattern  like "Master-Detail" or "Column-based navigation", so each item has its own content page where more actions could easily be displayed.

What kind of command pattern would you suggest could replace the 3+ actions?

REPOSITORY
  R985 KDE Human Interface Guidelines

BRANCH
  swipe