D11410: [RFC] Add option to make applet fixed width

Marco Martin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 30 11:29:16 UTC 2018

mart added a comment.

  almost there :)
  I have a couple of points, then it can go :)

INLINE COMMENTS

> ConfigOverlay.qml:385
> +                    iconSource: "distribute-horizontal-x"
> +                    visible: currentApplet.expandingApplet
> +                    tooltip: i18n("Make applet non-expanding size")

this will probably need as well
currentApplet.applet.pluginName == "org.kde.plasma.panelspacer"

or it gets lost when the spacer is configured as not expanding and i guess the spacer is special and we want this option to be always there
(step 2 would be removing the option in the spacer and make it use this system, but it's for a next commit)

> ConfigOverlay.qml:402
> +                        var tmp = plasmoid.configuration.fixedSizeOverride
> +                        var index = tmp.indexOf(currentApplet.applet.id)

is it necessary to use a temp copy?

REPOSITORY
  R119 Plasma Desktop