D11584: Set a transient parent for SNI context menus

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 23 08:10:22 UTC 2018

broulik added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> StatusNotifierItem.qml:63
>      onClicked: {
> -        var pos = plasmoid.nativeInterface.popupPosition(taskIcon, 0, 0);
> +        var pos = plasmoid.nativeInterface.popupPosition(taskIcon, mouse.x, mouse.y);

I think this change is fine. Except that the `MouseArea` covers the entire list item, so for hidden SNIs the app might get coordinates outside of its icon.

For context menu we ignore the coordinates anyway and place the menu relative to the icon (so it never covers it). For `Activate` the app might want to know where it was clicked. In any case this needs a bit of cleaning up, we pass parameters around in places where they're ignored and so on.

REPOSITORY
  R120 Plasma Workspace