D1230: GBM remote access support for KWin

Oleg Chernovskiy noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 21 10:15:23 UTC 2018

Kanedias added a comment.

  I don't have KDecoration checked out. The problem is much more simple. These functions don't override anything but there's override keyword present where it shouldn't be. The fix is still required for them, regardless of KDecoration status.

  Any other issues apart from this one? I'll remove these lines once I'm home.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin