D1230: GBM remote access support for KWin

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Mar 21 10:10:28 UTC 2018

romangg added a comment.

  In D1230#230613 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D1230#230613>, @Kanedias wrote:

  > They don't override anything and compile fails for me if they are present. GCC 7.3.1.

  I believe this is an unrelated regression you just ran into because of D11209 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11209>. I hadn't yet updated my KDecoration clone, that's why it still compiled for me. In any case please remove the unrelated override keyword removal from the patch and let's hope the regression will be quickly fixed in KDecoration.

REPOSITORY
  R108 KWin