D11166: Simplify display when there's only a single input device and a single output device

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 13 15:57:27 UTC 2018

ngraham added a comment.

  In D11166#224808 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D11166#224808>, @drosca wrote:

  > There is still one case where this may not be wanted: when you have two cards and first have only sink and second source.

  Can you help me understand why this might be unwanted in that circumstance? You'd still have only one input and one output, no?

  > Also this doesn't apply to Applications tab, why?

  If you want, I can do the same there too. But I opted not to since the Applications tab is a more advanced UI and will only more rarely have a single playback stream and a single capture stream.

REPOSITORY
  R115 Plasma Audio Volume Applet